Kusuhara Visa and Social Insurance Office
If you are a long term foreign resident in Japan or are intending to stay in Japan for an extended period we at Kusuhara Visa and Social Insurance Office are here to help you in all matters related to Visas, Social Insurance, and Labor related issues.
I am Masakazu Kusuhara and I am an Immigration, Labor and Social Insurance Lawyer (Gyouseishoshi and Shakaihoken roumushi) and my office is conveniently located in front of the Saitama Branch of the Tokyo Immigration office.
Japanese Immigration and Social Security procedures are complicated and difficult to understand for those who cannot communicate or read Japanese. I can provide information, advice, and support for foreign residents who may need help with:
- Visa Applications for those intending to stay long term in Japan
- Change of Status of Residence for those already living in Japan
- Applications for Employee Health and Pension Insurance (EHPI)
- Making claims under the EHPI system such as survivors pension for non-Japanese
- Offer Consultation in regards to Employment and Labor issues
- Support for your daily life in Japan such as opening bank accounts
I am able to make documents and submit applications on your behalf, and as I am able to speak and read English I am able to make this process less stressful and make your time in Japan more comfortable. A full list of the services I offer are listed on my website in English
When you or your friends need assistance or advice please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact form.
Immigration, Labor and Social Insurance Lawyer
I am an English speaking Immigration, Labor and Social Insurance Lawyer. In addition I am also a certified Financial Planner and Defined Contribution Pension Advisor. I would like to help you build a successful life in Japan.
asteri VIP 5-10-5 Shimoochiai, Chuo-ku, Saitamacity, Saitama